Sunday, November 25, 2007

Marie Antoinette

I knew that movie for quite sometime, at least I knew that Kirsten Dunst played the role as Marie Antoinette and I knew a bit about Marie Antoinette, that she's been killed by guillotine in French revolution. But this movie gave me something more about her.

At first I was also surprised with its opening, I mean, I do not expect a movie which portrayed 18th century setting has kind of 'funky' opening song. It reminds me of Clueless, the series :-P
But it was okay, I am more interested with the story itself. In the end, I was surprised about the story of Marie Antoinette. I ended up wiki-ed (I think we should add this new verb as we do it for 'google-ed") the stories of French monarch and French revolution for the rest of the evening (or night :-P). Interesting...how could you inspired by a movie!

No comments: